Hotel Soča offers sophistication, tranquillity and lasting relaxation where hospitality, sports and leisure facilities are in complete harmony with the surrounding nature.
Our Spa hotel’s services include a well-equipped fitness center with a sauna and panoramic views, the perfect place to refresh and renew energies after the everyday stress.
Sauna is one of the best ways to relax the body and mind, especially after a long day of hiking or skiing and it is definitely a perfect plan how to spend a rainy afternoon.
Our Finnish sauna is entirely made in fir wood and the temperature reaches up to 85 and 95 °C with around 10% up to 20% air humidity. This type of sauna has an extraordinary beneficial influence on health, it helps with eliminating toxins from the body and relaxing the muscles.
Hotel`s Soca`s Sauna also has infrared technology, it uses infrared heat lamps that are designed to raise body temperature where only about 20% of the heat goes to the air and the other 80% goes directly to the body. The Infrared heat has cardiovascular benefits because it penetrates human tissue deeper, it mobilizes and burns fat which leads to weight loss and detoxification.
Besides, the delicate and intimate lighting gives a relaxing experience and together with its fresh smell of wood creates a sense of rejuvenation.
While staying in Hotel Soča guests are welcome to visit the gym.
Our fitness center is equipped with the best technology, providing a multipurpose training space. The gym offers stationary bikes, treadmills, free weights, and other equipment to work the entire body.
The gym is located on the 3rd floor of the hotel, offering a panoramic view of the surroundings where guests can keep fit and forget the stress while working out.